Home
E-Mail
Latest

PrivateIndependent Fund Financial Glossary

What is it? A professionally managed private equity fund that raises capital from external sources of supply, such as institutional investors. Most private-independent funds utilize Limited Partnerships and related vehicles. See also Investor Types.

Finance Term Definition Added By: Brayden

The PrivateIndependent Fund definition has been viewed 1694 Time(s)!




Send To Friends!

If you'd like to send the PrivateIndependent Fund definition to yourself or to your friends/colleagues, just enter the e-mail addresses in the boxes below -





We hope you now understand the meaning of PrivateIndependent Fund. If you need any more information on this term, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Other Similar Finance Terms:

Financial Term Variable Interest Rate is An interest rate that changes up or down on a set schedule based on an economic index such as the prime rate.

Financial Term Bad Credit Bank Account is A bad credit bank account is a bank account designed for anyone suffering from a bad credit rating, and therefore struggling to open a ‘standard’ bank account. These accounts are open to all kinds of people who wouldn't pass a standard credit check.

Financial Term Contract is A grant agreement between the Community and the participants concerning the performance of an indirect action establishing rights and obligations between the Community and the participants on the one hand, and between the participants in that indirect action on the other

Financial Term Takeover is When one company approaches another company, making an offer to the latters shareholders, seeking to acquire their shares in sufficient quantities to take control. If the company that is being taken over is listed on the Stock Exchange, a strict protocol of rules and regulations exist to protect the interests of shareholders. A time limit is set for acceptance of the offer. If the company making the offer gets control of 90% or more of the shares, it has a legal right to acquire the remaining 10% of the shares at the offer price. A take-over bid may be friendly, recommended by the board of the company being taken over, or it may be hostile, rejected by the board with the company making the offer going direct to shareholders.

Financial Term Equity is The net value of an asset or business (i.e. Assets minus Liabilities).